Easy Cover - Electrical Model (unit)
Aero Industries recommends a weekly inspection of the following items:
Replace all worn or broken parts immediately.
Repairs must ONLY be made after proper instruction.
- Inspect Tarp for wear and tears.
- Inspect Arms for damage (cracked, dented or bent).
- Nuts & Bolts: Make sure all mounting bolts and nuts are in place and tight and that no parts are worn or damaged.
- Bearings: Pull the shafts from side to side and in and out. If there is excessive play, replace the bearings. Apply penetrating oil lightly as needed.
- Springs: Examine springs for breakage or distortion. Apply a light coat of penetrating oil to tension springs as needed.
- Electrical Connections: Check all electrical connections and tighten any loose connections.
- Safety Labels: Clean labels with soap and water. Replace if damaged and/or difficult to read.
Replacement parts and instructions may be obtained from your Aero dealer or by contacting Aero Industries.